Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Breakfast and Lunch Today...

I thought I'll get up at 7 am today to pack lunch for today... Finally had to force myself to get up at 7.20 am but hey, I got up didn't I? LOL!!!


Breakfast: Gardenia whole meal bread, egg mayo, 2 leaves of lettuce and a little onion... (so I did not take a pic of the inside) with a cup of black coffee.


First time use this other bento box that my sis got for me - the yellow and blue one. The other is a free gift from HL milk ^_* . My usual salad ingredients : onions, green, yellow and red capsicum , cherry tomato and lettuce(in a separate bag). In the yellow box is another egg mayo sandwich.

Will be tossing the salad later to look like this:


Also have an orange and a small apple to go with it...

4 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, You sure did alot of work this morning!

3lilangels said...

Looks delicious, love the colours! Your egg turned out so much nicer than mine. Let me have a bite. Yum!

Rachel said...

Hi..came over from 3lilangels...
the salad looks yummy...its so brightly colour..yum yum..

Biblo said...

Thanks for visiting Rachel... ^_*