Thursday, July 17, 2008

And Dinner...

Wednesday night used to be badminton night and usually will go for a bite to eat (dinner) with the other players (colleagues) after that. In case I forget to tell my SIL that I don't go home for dinner, I told her not to cook for me all Wed nights....

Last night I was at the gym, on the treadmill when my stomach was making noises. Was thinking of what to eat when I remembered Sushi King "MY111 buy 1 free 1" offer...

Went to take away and finally got a chance to use the wooden stand I got a while ago... ^_* What wodden stand? See below...


4 comments:

Emily said...

Finally!

Mmmph, enuf to eat or not!?

Biblo said...

Yes, enuf for me!! ^_*

3lilangels said...

still obsessed with wooden things?? Dinner looks good, but are you sure it's enough? Did you snack / have supper after? hehe...have to maintain my role as the nosy little sis, lah.

Biblo said...

oh... forgot to mention about the endamame... LOL!!!