Saturday, November 01, 2008

Bento # 32

Seems like I have two bento # 30, then this must be # 32?

White rice sprinkled with a generous amount of sakura denbu. Bottom tier, that's otak-otak and a couple pieces of 'yong tou fu'. Added the green apples for colour...

To tell the truth, I cooked the rice in the rice cooker and heated the otak-otak in the oven toaster in the office. The 'yong tou fu' was from Fiona's bento. And I ate times 2 the above! Actually, I had already ate half of my food before I plated it into the above boxes. You know, just to take a photo....LOL!!!!

Well, the otak-otak was the main menu for a couple of days...



This was last weekend's frog leg's herbal soup... it was delicious and the aunty said its very easy to cook. Will try to get the recipe from her or easier, just get her to cook for me again. HAHAHAHA!!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Wah!!! Frog legs soup! yummy - quick go ask auntie for the recipe!

BTW are frog legs considered seafood?

LODY said...

yummy... i didn't know that you eat frogs too.. it's been a while since the last time i ate those.:) used to eat lots of frogs when i was in grade school.:)

The Heart of Paul said...

I miss otak-otak :(

3lilangels said...

I like fried frog legs - taste like chicken.