Friday, September 19, 2008

Bento # 21 & # 22

This was last Saturday's bento for dinner. Brown rice with some leftover petai. Peppers tossed with apple cider vinegar, cherry tomato, leftover chicken nuggets from KFC. Fruits - Orange and apple.


This was Tuesday bento. Brown rice sprinkle with black sesame seeds. Korean pickles and duck meat in the upper box. My usual salad - lettuce, peppers, onions and cherry tomatoes. The only difference was I pack the lettuce in a bento box not a plastic bag and I forgot my metal bowl....

Just found out that another colleague quietly started a blog last month and already have quite a following but alas it is in mandarin.... I can only admire the pictures.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Me too! Can only admire the pictures and have you noticed Twister put both our blogs on her blog roll! Thanks Twister!

Biblo said...

Yup, that's about the only other thing that I can read on Twister's blog.... LOL!!!

3lilangels said...

Yeahlah, got how-to-make-sushi blogs in mandarin, but so frustrating that we cannot readlah.

Ooh, petai. Our big sis would jump for that.