Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tagged by Lody

Where I was 10 years ago: I was in Pontian working at the Petrol Station. (I still work there during the weekends.) Previously, I was working in Singapore. While in between jobs, my dad asked me to come home and help him managed the Petrol Station for a while. I remember, my elder sister asking me what was I doing rotting in Pontian… LOL!! Later, I took up a diploma course in Investment Analysis and changed my line altogether. My first diploma was on Hotel management.

Five things on my to-do list for today:
1. Pay some bills
2. Update blog with Tag from Lody
3. Gym
4. Crochet blanket – six more rows to finish
5. Mail Art to start

Snack foods I like: I love to eat… but supposed to be on a diet… yes, I know it’s a four letter word!

If I were a billionaire, I’d: Will think about it when I am a millionaire…

Places I’ve lived: Pontian is my hometown.. I still live there during the weekends. I was in various parts of Switzerland for 2 years for a Hotel Management course. Worked in Singapore for about 7 years. Now in Johor Bahru, Malaysia.

People I want to know more about: Tini, Mel, Nik and June.... ^_*

No comments: