Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Jan 10th

10 days already into the New Year 2006 and what have I done?

I have finally got streamyx installed at home. First it was the line and then the modem. Got a new modem but did not read instruction and was sitting there wondering why am I not connected to the internet!!

Anyway, today is a holiday here - Hari Raja Haji. Literally means the ‘festival of pilgrimage’. It is the festival marking the day of pilgrimage to Mecca, the fifth tenet of Islam. Hari Raya Haji is known to many as Hari Raya Aidil Adha. This festival is celebrated by Muslims to honour pilgrims who have completed their Haj to Mecca.

Am still a little groggy from sleeping too much. Maybe this broadband thing is not such a good idea for home. Just woke up and on the internet already. I need to do something else...

And I also have a couple of RR to finish.

Ta for now.

3 comments:

June said...

Wendy,

You can say that again. My DS and DD have turned their nights to days and days to nights just surfing the www. I have to fight with them for access time as I could only do so at night.

Thanks for visting my blog and leaving a comment. I just love having people dropping by.

Za said...

heheh! That's what U get when U get urself hooked up to the world wide web! LOL!

I have been quite disciplined in dat I dn't get too hooked up online *grin*...only bcoz I wanted to go back to stitching and also do more cards! *wink*

Sasha Farina said...

hahaha... the joy of broadband! I'm online almost 18 hours a day!