Monday, October 26, 2009

Lovely Blog Award?


*Paiseh* You can see me turning red from embarrassment .... but thank you Javapot! The rules are simple but not to me because I haven't been blogging or visiting blogs to find 15 new-to-me blogs to pass this award to. So, how?

Anyway, Javapot wants to know what Biblo means. I don't know what it means but I can tell you how it came about..... ^_*

Around that time a few years ago when I was registering in some forums due to the Korean drama addiction, I was reading this book :


Well, the hobbit's name was actually Bilbo... and that was what I used to register as my user id. But when I tried to log in again, I keep getting wrong password message. It was later that I found out that my user id was actually Biblo and so it stayed.... ^_*

1 comment:

javapot said...

so u are a Tolkien fan huh? Did you read the entire series? tks for explaining how you got your name :)