Thursday, May 22, 2008

Back to Mail Arts....



Wanted to post this on Tue, but the pictures are really blurry... Managed to finished 4 MAs on Vesak Day. One is actually for an exchange at Mail Arts Friends , the theme was 'Teddy bear' due for mail out on the 20th of May. Will post a pic for that later when its confirm received...



On Tue, I went to the GPO and bought 4 registered mail stickers. Have to go to another counter to get the proof of posting stamp... I just asked the postal clerk, as he was admiring my MAs, if he could postmark the above for normal post. Perhaps he was distracted by my other MAs which I was sticking the registered stickers, he just postmark the above and passed it back to me.... LOL!! The previous PO refuse to postmark for me, said I must mail it out to get a postmark.



So, my colleague Grace, got the above hand delivered. Finally she received a Mail Art after more than 2 years (yes, apparently it was that long). That also because she said she is moving soon.... LOL!!!



5 comments:

Janet C said...

Thanks for the MA which I received yesterday. It is very lovely.

Biblo said...

Hope you like it, Janet... Wanted to post a pic here but just found out that I forgot to take one!

Lillie said...

Cute design on the MA.

LittleByLittle said...

Ahem, got one of these too, MA with a French birthday stamp too! Pretty scary things, MA!

LittleByLittle said...

Wendy,
What count fabric did you use?